Funday Morning  - Behind the Eight Ball available in the webshop.  CLICK TO PURCHASE NOW!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Content With Stealing Content

I'm not a very transparent person, so writing a deeply insightful blog isn't my thing.  However, my web developer says I should post more often than I do, so I found (stole) this interview with Dan Piraro on You Tube.  Dan is the creator of Bizarro, a single panel cartoon syndicated to hundreds of newspapers.  Besides drawing a daily cartoon, Dan also does stand-up comedy, as well as beautiful paintings.  Some of his artwork is seen in the video.  Bizarro won this years top Reuben award!  

If you enjoy this video, please check out his blog at http://bizarrocomic.blogspot.com/.  His column is as funny as his comic.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment