Funday Morning  - Behind the Eight Ball available in the webshop.  CLICK TO PURCHASE NOW!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pick Of The Week: A Year In Waiting

I wish I could remember how I stumbled across this comic.  A Year In Waiting is an illustrated journey about a young woman living in Austin, Texas who was laid off from her graphic design position and took a job waiting tables.

This particular comic really appealed to me since I spent eight years in the bar business.  The author does a great job of conveying the situations, people and frustrations inherant in restaurants.

I couldn't find any bio information as to who she is, etc., so if anyone has the scoop, please let me know.  Sorry the preview image doesn't click through to the opening page.  All I could do was copy a link.


No comments:

Post a Comment