Funday Morning  - Behind the Eight Ball available in the webshop.  CLICK TO PURCHASE NOW!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday Toon-Up: Sleepless

In the 90s, I was reviewing music for my local newspaper when a King Crimson CD arrived in the mail.  I hadn't paid much attention to the band in years.  I was more intrigued by guitarist Robert Fripp's collaborations with artists like Brian Eno and Bowie.  King Crimson's work seemed to have wandered away from song writing and more into improvisational meandering.  

The album was called 'Thrak' and Adrian Belew's contributions piqued my interest again.  This song was on a double live album (BaBoom) that came out shortly afterward.  LOve Tony Levin and love Bill Bruford.  

It's four o'clock in the morning, so this tune seems appropriate.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment