Funday Morning  - Behind the Eight Ball available in the webshop.  CLICK TO PURCHASE NOW!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pick Of The Week - Bug Comics

I don't lead a particularly active or exciting daily life, so blogging about myself bores me to tears.  If it's dull to me, it will undoubtedly be dull to you.  So I decided to take Thursdays as a day to display cartoons that I like.  Some of these may be mainstream and others obscure, but they all intrigue me in some way.

Let me be transparent.  Not everything I read is PG13, so I take no credit or blame for the content.  I just think it's funny, but I will let you know if the cartoon contains material some people may find offensive.

Today's Pick-of-the-Week is Bug Comic by Adam Huber.  I'm always looking for gag-a-day cartoons and Bug fits the bill perfectly!  I love the simple iconic drawing and the writing is consistently superb.  I wish I could think this way, but, alas, I seemed destined to stippling hell.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment