Funday Morning  - Behind the Eight Ball available in the webshop.  CLICK TO PURCHASE NOW!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Spread The Word

I have two cartoons on other websites this week.  It always makes me proud when someone enjoys my work enough to share it with their fellow websters.

The first is a guest strip I wrote for the Mighty Monocle.  Mighty Monocle is a webcomic by Darren Rolfe about a flabby American who is a superhero in England.  Dareen is on vacation and asked if I'd write a filler strip for him.  At first, I was reluctant, because I am more comfortable in a single panel format, but I somehow managed to drag the joke out to three.  You can see my awful hand lettering here.

The second is a panel I created earlier this year that Tom Racine of Tall Tale Radio fame, featured on his new website, Geek Papas.  Geek Papas is a podcast focusing on geek culture, and specifically, fatherhood in geek culture.  Check out their websites and enjoy yourself!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment