Funday Morning  - Behind the Eight Ball available in the webshop.  CLICK TO PURCHASE NOW!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday Toon-Up: No Preview

A bit of an update for the two people who read my blog.

I've not been too active on twitter lately as there's much going on at the office.  For the people who follow me, please forgive me.  When I've nothing to contribute to a conversation, I tend to clam up.  Most of my close associates wish I would contribute less to my day-to-day discussions, but the rain forest needs carbon dioxide.

I'll be traveling next week, so I'll be pulling from my archive and posting older cartoons with some accompanying dialog.  Hopefully, you'll find some of this amusing.

As a few of you may be aware, I was at Strip Con in Dallas a few weeks back.  I needed to sell 67 books to pay for the trip.  I sold two.  Such is life.  So, let's close with the Rolling Stones performing, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' on the David Frost show.  For some reason, previews aren't appearing in my blog for the last couple of weeks, so the link will take you to the page.  Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment